- The Helena Bay nightly room rates include pre-dinner cocktails, dinner, breakfast and use of the Lodge sports equipment and facilities.
- The rates are in New Zealand dollars and are exclusive of 15% government goods and service tax.
- Rates are subject to confirmation at the time of reservation.
- One night’s tariff of all rooms booked is required to confirm a reservation; please provide a current credit card number with expiry date to process this charge.
- Guaranteed room check-in time is at 2pm and check-out is at 11am.
- Between 20 December – 05 January, a minimum stay of two nights is required.
- Guests wishing to stay on Christmas Day will need to check-in prior to, or on 24 December as we will not accept arrivals or departures on 25 December (Christmas Day).
- We regret we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 14 years old.
- We accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
If a reservation is cancelled fewer than thirty days before the arrival date, the deposit of one night’s tariff will be forfeited. Should we receive less than seven days notice of a cancellation, we will charge for every room night booked. A sixty day cancellation policy applies over Christmas and New Year.
We strongly advise guests to take out travel insurance to protect themselves against unexpected changes to their travel plans.
Exclusive Use Reservations
Reservations for the private use of Helena Bay, including the additional accommodation in the main lodge, will be treated as a an Exclusive Use Reservation for which specific policies apply. In this instance we are able to accommodate children under the age of 14 years old.
Two night minimum stay applies to all Exclusive Use Reservations.