By making a booking at Helena Bay Lodge you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Please read the following carefully:
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and exclude the 15% New Zealand Goods & Services Tax.
- The nightly tariff is quoted on a per couple per night basis. The rates include pre-dinner cocktails, dinner, breakfast and use of the Lodge sporting equipment and facilities.
- A two night minimum stay applies 20th December-7th January and Easter Weekend.
- Rates are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of reservation.
- We regret, unless the lodge is booked for Exclusive Use, we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12 years old.
- To secure a reservation a valid credit card must be provided at the time of booking. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Direct Credit into the Helena Bay Lodge bank account.
- To confirm a reservation a deposit equal to one nights tariff is required and will be charged to the credit card provided.
- To maintain a confirmed reservation during 20th December to 7th January and over Easter Weekend we require the non-refundable full payment 60 days prior to arrival.
- Guests wishing to stay on Christmas Day will need to check-in on, or prior to, 24th December as we will not accept arrivals or departures on 25th
- Guests wishing to stay on Easter Sunday will need to check-in on, or prior to, Easter Saturday as we will not accept arrivals or departures on Easter Sunday.
- Check in time is 2.00pm. Check out time is 11.00am.
- An additional surcharge of $200.00 (excluding GST) per person per night will be charged to guests staying on December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st and January 1st and 2nd.
- If a reservation is cancelled fewer than thirty days before the arrival date, the deposit of one night’s tariff will be forfeited. Should we receive less than seven days’ notice of a cancellation, we will charge for every room night booked.
- From 20th December and 7th January and Easter Weekend if a reservation is cancelled fewer than sixty days before the arrival date, we will charge for every room night booked.
- We strongly advise guests to take out travel insurance to protect themselves against unexpected changes to their travel plans.
Exclusive Use Reservations
- Reservations for the private use of Helena Bay Lodge, including the additional accommodation in the main lodge will be treated as an Exclusive Use Reservation for which specific policies apply. In this instance, we are able to accommodate children under the age of 14 years old.
- A two-night minimum stay applies to all Exclusive Use Reservations.
- For all enquiries regarding Exclusive Use Reservations please contact email@example.com or click here.
- Helena Bay Lodge has a strict non-smoking policy in all rooms and buildings. A $1000.00 (excluding GST) cleaning charge will be levied if evidence of smoking is found.